We work closely with you and your team to ensure your brand is getting the attention it deserves!
From ground zero to the top of your chart, each milestone of growth or lesson will propel your firm to new heights.
Understand your customer, target audience and those who didn’t bite. There’s always another chance to land new clients!
How Is Your Marketing Strategy Different?
Marketing is a huge umbrella for many different types of customer outreach and sales strategies. Our specific strategy is focused around law firms and technology companies. This way, we have a set strategy in place to maximize your marketing efforts as well as drive sales from your campaigns.
We first build out a plan, that has five stages.
- Stage 1 – Current performance analysis, Goals definition and Performance bench-marking
- Stage 2 – 30-90 day testing
- Stage 3 – Enhanced analysis and target consolidation
- Stage 4 – Current performance analysis against initial stats
- Stage 5 – Tweak final results with marketing plan to determine a long term strategy
What is Social Media Marketing (SMM)?
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your target audience to build your brand, increase sales, get leads and/or drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements.
The major social media platforms (at the moment) are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.
There are also a range of social media management tools that help businesses to get the most out of the social media platforms listed above.
How Can Social Media Marketing Help Your Business?
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
The bigger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on your list!